Notice pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council
Tenuta Mattei S.r.l. con la presente informa che, ai sensi dell’art. 13 Regolamento (CE) 2016/679 del Parlamento europeo e del Consiglio, del 27 aprile 2016, relativo alla tutela delle persone fisiche con riguardo al trattamento dei dati personali (di seguito, il “Regolamento europeo”), richiede il trattamento di alcuni dati personali che vengono automaticamente raccolti o forniti attraverso la navigazione o l’utilizzo del sito Web https://www.tenutamattei.com/ (di seguito, “sito Web”).
This privacy statement, therefore, only concerns the website and not any other website, page or online service that can be reached through the hyperlinks displayed within it.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is Tenuta Mattei S.r.l., tax code: 02676320423 , in the person of its legal representative, whose domicile is in Italy, 60011 - Arcevia, Fraz. S. G. Battista, 248 (hereinafter, "Tentuta Mattei S.r.l." or "Data Controller").
2. DEFINITION AND TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
In order to allow the use of the website and its services, the Data Controller requests to know and process some personal data of the user that will be collected by filling in and sending the forms on the website. That is to say, when you browse or make purchases on the website, Tenuta Mattei processes the following personal data (hereinafter, jointly, "Services"):
- to purchase any product displayed on the website: e-mail, name, surname, address, telephone number, billing address;
- receive our newsletter or commercial communications: e-mail address, name, surname, day and month of birth;
- receive personalized marketing communications: e-mail, name, surname, day and month of birth, as well as the number, type, value and regularity of product purchases made through the website within a period of 12 months;
- to access the personal area of "my account": name, surname, e-mail, password, day and month of birth.
As regards, on the other hand, the simple navigation of the website, the types of data processed and the specific information relevant to "cookies" are specified below.
The computer systems and software procedures that regulate the functioning of the website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data, their transmission is implicit by the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers employed by the users connecting to the website, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the response file received, the numeric code that shows the status of the response returned by the server (completed, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and IT environment.
These data, necessary for the use of the website, are processed for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the services (most visited pages, number of visitors per hour or day, geographical area of origin, etc.) and to verify the correct functioning of the services offered.
Browsing data should not be kept for more than seven days and is deleted immediately after its aggregation, unless a court has investigation requirements.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
The website uses the following types of cookies.
- Technical cookies
Technicians are used (session or persistent cookies), or small text files containing a certain amount of information exchanged between the website and the terminal (or, better still, with the browser used), which allow the correct operation and use of the themselves or a better website experience. For example, they help us locate the Store closest to you, learn and remember your website language preferences. When you select a country and language on the splash page or via IP geolocation, we save this information in cookies for subsequent sessions. Cookies are also used to show / hide the newsletter subscription banner.
- Analytical cookies
Alcuni cookie analitici, che sono preparati e forniti da una terza parte, ad esempio Google Analytics, sono impiegati. Ciò si verifica ai fini di semplici statistiche di accesso interno, al fine di migliorare il sito Web e semplificarne l’utilizzo, nonché di monitorarne il corretto funzionamento. In ogni caso, il Titolare ha adottato gli strumenti più adeguati per ridurre il più possibile il potenziale identificativo di questo tipo di cookie. Google Analytics pubblica la sua politica sui cookies here
- Profiling cookies
Currently no cookies are used for user profiling or other tracking methods.
- Third party cookies
Furthermore, some third parties may install cookies on your device. We have no control over the use of third-party cookies and, therefore, we have no responsibility for their use. Third parties have their own privacy policies and data collection procedures. The list of third-party cookies used is shown below:
Facebook – https://it-it.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Instagram – https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig
Twitter – https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
To withdraw your consent to these cookies, please refer to the following sites:
The provision of any cookie can in any case be disabled by working on your browser settings. Note, however, that working on these settings could make it impossible to use the website if the cookies necessary for the provision of our services are blocked. In any case, each browser has different settings for disabling cookies. The links to the instructions for the most common browsers are here: Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera.
Any call to the numbers of Tenuta Mattei S.r.l. listed on the website may involve the processing of the personal data of the calling person, in order to provide the services requested by the latter, such as the personal data required for the management of return requests or after-sales assistance.
3. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
The personal data collected by the Data Controller are only those provided while browsing the website and while using their services.
Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
A) Execute and execute the contract for the purchase of the goods offered through the website. The provision of your personal data for this purpose is mandatory, in consideration of the fact that, in the event that such data are not provided, Tenuta Mattei will not would be able to process your order and therefore you may not be able to purchase any of our Products.
The legal basis of the processing is the need to perform a contract in which you are a party and the need to satisfy any legal requirement.
B) Allow registration in the personal area of "my account" within the website and the provision of services reserved for registered users. The provision of personal data for this purpose is optional. However, without this provision of data, it will not be possible to enjoy the convenience and all the services offered to the user through the personal area.
The legal basis of the processing is the need to perform a contract to which you are a party.
C) Manage requests forwarded by telephone. The provision of personal data for this purpose is optional. However, without this provision of data, Tenuta Mattei will not be able to process requests.
The legal basis of the processing is the need to perform a contract to which you are a party.
550/5000 D) Sending commercial and promotional communications containing commercial offers of products and services similar to those already purchased ("soft spam") using the e-mail address provided at the time of the previous purchase. The provision of your personal data for this purpose is in any case optional and you can object, at any time, to any further receipt of commercial or promotional communications by clicking on the unsubscribe button contained in the e-mails received or by writing to info @ tenutamattei .com.
The legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to develop the relationship with its customers and to increase the sales volumes of certain products for which you have already expressed your interest.
E) Send commercial communications about our products and services by providing updates on any new events, new arrivals, exclusive products, our offers and promotions. We may make such communications via our newsletter or via email. We may also process your data for market research, statistical analysis or other research to improve our products and services and to analyze customer satisfaction. The provision of personal data for these commercial purposes is optional. However, without this provision of data, Tenuta Mattei will not be able to keep you constantly updated on the offers and promotions that we reserve for our customers.
The legal basis of the processing is your explicit consent to the processing of personal data. If you give your consent, you can revoke it at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe button contained in the e-mails or newsletters received or by writing to info @ tenutamattei. com.
F) Send e-mail marketing communications about our products and services, based on your tastes and purchasing preferences. This customization will be carried out through the analysis - also in an automated form - of the number, type, value and regularity of product purchases through the website within a period of 12 months. The provision of personal data for this purpose is optional. However, without this consent, Tenuta Mattei will not be able to send you offers tailored to your tastes and preferences.
The legal basis of the processing is your explicit consent to the processing of personal data. If you give your consent, you can revoke it at any time by writing to info @ tenutamattei. com.
Personal data can be processed using IT tools and on paper.
4. PERIOD OF RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Il Titolare del trattamento intende archiviare i dati personali in un arco di tempo che non superi l’intervallo di tempo richiesto per il raggiungimento degli scopi per i quali i dati sono stati raccolti ed elaborati.
In this perspective, according to the current regulatory provisions, including any accounting provision, Tenuta Mattei Srl will store the personal data collected following the sale of its product for no more than 10 years. Thereafter, we will delete or anonymize them permanently and irreversibly.
As regards the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, if you have granted your explicit consent to them, according to the legal requirements and the General Order of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data adopted on February 24, 2005, Tenuta Mattei has decided to delete personal data processed for direct marketing purposes within 24 months of their collection. The data processed for profiling purposes, however, will be deleted within 12 months of their collection.
With regard to other personal data, in consideration of the fact that it is not possible to precisely establish the retention period of personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to inform the processing of personal data regarding the principles of adequacy, relevance and data minimization. , as required by the European regulation, verifying the need for their conservation on an annual basis. Therefore, once the purposes for which the data have been collected and processed, we will remove them from our systems and records and / or take appropriate measures to anonymize them, so as not to be identified.
All of the foregoing except where we will need to retain such data to satisfy any statutory requirement, or to evaluate, exercise or defend any of our rights before the Court.
5. CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
All personal data processed must not be disclosed to third parties. Your personal data may be disclosed below for the processing purposes described above:
- the recipients who can access the data pursuant to a statutory provision established by the legislation of the European Union or the Member State to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the recipients who carry out, within the borders of the European Union, in full autonomy, as separate data controllers, or as data processors specifically appointed by Tenuta Mattei, additional purposes to the activities and services referred to in paragraph 3, o banking operators, internet suppliers, couriers and shippers, companies that provide marketing services, companies that offer IT infrastructure, IT support and consulting services and design and production of software and websites, law firms, companies that offer services that seek to customize and optimize our services, companies that offer data analysis and development services (including those concerning user interactions with our services) service centers, companies or consultants appointed to provide additional services to the Data Controller within the limits of the purposes for which the data were collected;
- the issuer of the credit card used by the user, the anti-fraud control service providers connected to the payment process and (if necessary) for the activation of the anti-fraud control procedure.
Furthermore, our staff employed can also be informed of your personal data, provided that they have been previously appointed as subjects acting under the authority of the Data Controller pursuant to art. 29 of the European Regulation or as System Administrator pursuant to the provision adopted by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data on November 27, 2008.
Any disclosure of your personal data will be carried out in full compliance with the statutory provisions of the European Regulation and the technical and organizational measures established by the Data Controller who seeks to guarantee an adequate level of security.
6. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTY COUNTRIES
The processing of personal data is carried out entirely in Italy and in European Union countries.
In order to provide the Services, the Data Controller may transfer personal data to third countries. In this case, we are committed to:
– valutare che il Paese in cui vengono trasferiti i dati personali garantisce un adeguato livello di protezione, come stabilito dall’articolo 45 del Regolamento europeo; o
- use the standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission for the transfer of personal data outside the EEA (as approved pursuant to article 46.2 of the European regulation); or
- to evaluate, in the event that we transfer your personal data to the United States, that the third party is a member of the Privacy Shield.
7. POSSIBLE USE OF AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESSES
Tenuta Mattei does not use automated decision-making processes without your consent, including the profiling referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 of the European regulation. If you consent to profiling, the data provided could be used to analyze or predict your tastes and preferences, in order to customize the content of marketing communications and offer only dedicated products and services tailored to your tastes and preferences.
In particular, the survey and analysis could concern the number, type, value and regularity of product purchases made through the website within a period of 12 months.
Following this analysis, which could also be carried out in an automated form, the data subject can be classified into one or more groups with different characteristics and receive personalized communications Tenuta Mattei S.r.l. that Tenuta Mattei believes are adapted to the tastes and preferences of the same. For example, if the interested party purchases, within a period of 12 months, only certain types of product for a certain value (for example wine with a cost of € 15), it is possible that the same will receive future marketing communications exclusively with reference to similar products in a similar price range. On the contrary, the interested party may not receive communications relating to other types of products (for example oil) if the same has never purchased oil in the 12-month period, since the system assumes that it is not a product of interest.
8. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
With regard to the processing of your personal data, pursuant to the European Regulation, the interested party has the right to:
- withdraw your consent to the processing at any time. We must emphasize, however, that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal, as established by art. 7, paragraph 3 of the European Regulation;
- obtain from the Data Controller access to their personal data pursuant to art. 15 of the European regulation;
- obtain that the Data Controller rectify and integrate personal data deemed inaccurate, including by means of a supplementary declaration, pursuant to art. 16 of the European regulation;
- obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him for one of the reasons referred to in art. 17 of the European regulation;
- obtain from the data controller the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him in cases where one of the reasons referred to in art. 18 of the European regulation applies;
- receive personal data concerning him, which he has provided to a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by a machine;
- request the Data Controller to transmit personal data to another controller without impediments pursuant to art. 20 of the European regulation;
- oppose, for reasons connected with his particular situation, at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him based on article 6, paragraph 1, letter e) or f), including profiling, on the basis of these provisions, to pursuant to art. 21 of the European regulation;
- not be subject to decisions based solely on automated data processing, including profiling, which could cause legal effects on the data subject, in the event that the same has not previously and explicitly provided consent, as required by art. 22 of the European regulation; furthermore, in relation to the automated processing, the interested party has the right to obtain human intervention by Tenuta Mattei, as well as to express an opinion or contest the decision, as provided for by art. 22.3 of the European regulation;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77) or the right to an effective judicial remedy (79), if it considers that the processing violates the European regulation. The complaint can be filed in the Member State in which he has his habitual residence, works or the alleged infringement.
Al fine di esercitare ciascuno dei suoi diritti, è possibile contattare il Titolare del trattamento di persona del suo legale rappresentante, inviando una comunicazione al seguente indirizzo alla seguente e-mail email@example.com fornendo il seguenti dati personali:
A– name, surname and postal address;
- Details of the request;
- Purchase code;
- Photocopy of a valid identity document.
9. CONSENT OF CHILDREN RELATING TO THE SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION COMPANY
It is expressly prohibited for anyone under the age of eighteen (18) to use the services provided through the website. By registering or purchasing on the website, you confirm that you have reached the age of majority in your country of residence.